Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our silly Mattie...

This has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen...On Saturday Mattie kept throwing her food on the floor, she wasn't really into eating it for whatever reason... Her BFF Tatum decided to pick it up off the floor and offer it to her and what do ya know, Mattie gobbled it right up out of Tatum's hand, like she was animal being fed at the petting zoo! I couldn't get a pic of the actual occurence, but here Mattie is grabbing Tatum's hand hoping for more veggies and black beans ;)
And on Sunday, Mattie showed us her new talent... balancing two balls at once... she carried these balls all around and when they would fall, she would find a way once more to hold them both again, using just about her whole body and face ;)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

oh my gosh...high-larious!! I wish I could have seen that! You just need to keep Tatum around so Mattie will eat!

Nadine said...

Looks like Mattie is going to have some juggling skills!

Tatum and Ty said...

Love it! That was wonderful, I think Tatum put a few things from the ground into her own mouth too, maybe we should start feeding them on the floor. :)