Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Why the pics are showing up in reverse order, I have no idea.... so lets work our way backwards from Halloween night...
So our night ended w/ Mattie running thru the streets of Lake Forest in her kitty costume, eating a candy wrapper....
She posed in the Gordy house getting ready to "trick or treat"...


Before the costumes came out, Mattie pushed Aaron on his car...


She was ready to slide as her cute kitty cat self before we headed over to the Gordy's house....



And really, when did I get a toddler? Mattie looks like such a big girl here! Babyhood is long gone!




2 comments:

Nadine said...

Happy Halloween Mattie! I know, when did this happen? Remember last year when they were practically little blobs in costumes?

Kristi said...

isnt it crazy how all of a sudden they look and act so old?!?! I was thinking the same thing about Aubrey when I watched her doing something today....my baby is gone!! I HATE IT!!!