Friday, June 25, 2010

Ladies Road Trip to Arizona!


Apparently I forgot how much I despise the summer heat of Phoenix, b/c my mom and I planned to take one more trip out before baby Cameron makes his appearance.... I was very quickly reminded that I would not like to own a big house, if the cost was living with long summer temps of over 100 degrees...Needless to say, we spent a lot of time indoors visiting and playing....Mattie loved catching up w/ her newest cousin Samantha...

Of course we hit up the Kids Museum, where Mattie did her Marilyn Monroe pose again....

And Mattie and Ryan even played outside for a bit.... kids see water and they don't care if it is 109 degrees!

The best part of the trip was getting to hang with the Melaras, in fact, that was the ONLY reason I would ever go to AZ in the summer.... Poor Jason had to deal w/ a house full of ladies for 3 days, he already has 3 in his own life, and 3 more showed up... what ran through my head most of the trip while we were inside playing was "welcome to crazytown!" But so glad we got to see our favorite people!

No comments: