Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What Mattie does with her spare time...

When mom goes stir crazy in the house and daddy is studying for the LSAT (Sunday), Mattie gets to go to the park... this park is particularly fun because it has a play area where water shoots out from the wall and up from the ground so the kids can get all wet!
When mom isn't looking and Mattie's bedroom door is left open (Monday), this is what she does. Some may say she is going to be a clothing designer, I say she is a mischief maker! She opens up the bottom two drawers and takes EVERYTHING out and throws it all over her room! Needless to say, her bedroom door is closed most of the time now because I am tired of putting clothes and shoes away numerous times each day...
When mommy's bedroom door is left open (Tuesday), Mattie heads straight for the CD racks. Here she has emptied out the wood one on the right and is now moving on to the metal one of the left. Last week it was the photo albums that she chucked all over the floor, I wonder what it will be next week?... I think I need a margarita...

3 comments:

Nadine said...

I believe Mattie is wearing Burburry and Juicy Couture all in the same post here...did she happen to see the new Sex in the City movie?

Tatum and Ty said...

What a wild woman, keeping you on your toes. I think a margarita is definitely in order. :)

Jana said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I read your blog all the time. Mattie is so cute. Don't they grow so quickly? Is that Pioneer park in the picture? I have been wanting to take the kids there.