Sunday, September 7, 2008

No exciting weekend around here to share with our friends!

Mattie got sick last Tuesday... high fever till Friday night...so we gave her amoxicillin thinking she must have an infection (saw doc Thurs)...
Here's what we got Sunday AM (click on pic to enlarge it)... needless to say, we took a trip to urgent care and I don't think Mattie will be taking any more antibiotics for quite some time...
Later that day, Jenna came back with a friend.. they tried to entertain Mattie but she was pretty crabby most of the day, and REALLY crabby most of the evening... we may be going back to doc again this week if this keeps up! I want my happy girl back, poor baby!

4 comments:

Nadine said...

Oh no! Poor Mattie. We want Mattie back in action ASAP! Jenny...if I see one more random kid at your house I am going to think maybe you started an in-home daycare and didn't tell me...

Kristi said...

Sounds like Roseola to me....did the rash come on during the fever or right after the fever broke? My kids all had that when they were little...nothing you can do about it....just takes forever to go away and they are fussy wiith it. Hope you feel better soon Mattie!

Lanae said...

I hope she feels better real soon! :(

Tatum and Ty said...

Aw, our poor Mattie! We hope she feels better and can play with us at the pool on Friday!